Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tyler's First Temple Trip

Today I found these pictures on my camera and remembered that I hadn't written about Tyler's first trip to the temple.  Our ward had a youth temple trip in July to do baptisms for the dead in Columbus.  I was able to go while Nathan stayed home with the 3 girls.  It was a lovely experience.  We felt such a sweet spirit there.  I was able to be baptized for my deceased grandmother on that day.  The thing I felt most prominently was an overwhelming feeling of God's love for her.  She lived a rough life and wasn't someone I was particularly close to, so this caught me by surprise.  It is amazing that with all the people on the earth, Heavenly Father loves us so much as individuals.


On our way home from the temple, we stopped at the Nike outlet to do some school shopping.  I think overall Tyler and his friend Chaid had a really special and memorable day.

No comments: